- The type and categories of your personal information we collect, store, and/or use;
- The purpose for collection of such information from you;
- Our information security practices and policies (how we ensure confidentiality of your personal information); and
- Our policy on selling or otherwise transferring your personal information to third-parties.
TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
When you visit our Website, or place an inquiry with us, we collect certain data of yours and store the same to be able to operate, improve, understand, market, and provide to you with better experiences. Our Website only provides information of our service/offerings. We do not [B1] [HB2] sell our products through the Website and hence the information that we collect, use, and process is limited to your interaction with our Website for information purpose. Information that we collect from you is as below:
- Usage and log information : We collect information about your activity on our Website, like diagnostic and performance information. This includes information about your activity (the time, frequency, and duration of your interactions), log files, crash, performance logs, and reports.
- Device and Connection Information : We collect device and connection-specific information when you access our Website. This includes information such as hardware model, operating system information, battery level, signal strength, browser information, mobile network, connection information language and time zone, IP address, device operations information, and identifiers.
- Customer support and other Information : When you contact us for inquiry or otherwise communicate with us, you may provide us with your personal information including your messages, any other information you deem helpful, and how to contact you (e.g., an email address, contact number, name). We may store such information to provide you with all the necessary information and details of our services and for our record purposes as necessitated under the applicable law.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION, STORAGE, AND USAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect, store, and use your personal information for lawful purposes only and in connection with our function or activity. We collect, store, and use your personal information:
- to facilitate your access to the Website and information contained therein;
- to respond to your inquiries or fulfil your requests for information about various services that we offer and to send you communications to remind you of the details, purchases, updated policies and terms etc.;
- to send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you;
- to personalize your experience on the Website , provide you with the information that you are looking for, and improve your ability to effectively interact with the Website by automatically analyzing your activities.;
- for proper administering of the Website;
- to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- to respond to legal, judicial, quasi-judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
- to implement information security practices and to determine any security breaches, computer contaminants or computer viruses;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud;
- to trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of Applicable Law;
DATA SECURITY AND RETENTION
We strive to ensure the security of your personal information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, we adopt internal reviews of the data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store your personal information. We make sure that we adopt reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable law for the protection of your information.
Please note that whenever you give out your personal information online to APPRIZE INFOTECH, there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. While APPRIZE INFOTECH strives to protect your personal information, we do not guarantee the security of any information you disclose online or you provided to or received by us, and any personal information, general information, or other data or information is provided to us at your own risk.
A Force Majeure Event shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of APPRIZE INFOTECH and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of god, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer, computer system or computer network, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity (beyond reasonable control of APPRIZE INFOTECH).
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Your personal information is an important part of our business, and we do not sell or share your personal information with others unless requested by governmental authorities under the Applicable Law.
CROSS-BORDER TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We store and process your information on servers located in multiple jurisdictions. By using this Website and our Services, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to locations that may be outside of your country of residence.
STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We store your personal information to communicate with you via email or phone regarding specific products and/or services you have ordered, requested, or inquired about and for as long as it is needed in order to provide you with our products/services.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT DISCLOSURES
Categories of information that Apprize infotech collects from you
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS UNDER GDPR (EUROPEAN UNION USERS ONLY)